Powered by Blogger.
Menu :

Free-to-play ruins two more classic franchises; Dungeons & Dragons and Dungeon Keeper

So, over the last week we've had two more free-to-play games based on classic franchises released; Dungeons & Dragons Arena of War by Mobage, and Dungeon Keeper by EA Mythic, the same studio responsible for taking Ultima and turning it into a free-to-play game.

I know I shouldn't have gone in expecting much from either game. Dungeons & Dragons hasn't seen a good game bearing its name since Dungeons & Dragons Tactics on the PSP, and Mobage is quite possibly the worst major free-to-play developer out there. And though I didn't mind Ultima Forever personally, I think it says a lot that I still have the free port of the original Ultima Forever on my iPad, but I've long deleted the free-to-play "modern" game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment