Powered by Blogger.
Menu :

Monthly Income Report Septemeber 2013: Now I am a Four Figure Blogger

Yes! Now I am a Four figure Blogger.If you are a regular follower of my Blog then you might be well known about my brother Imran Uddin from All Tech Buzz.I am into blogging because of him without him I am nothing more then  just a normal Engineering Student.

My first income report published before 2 months back you can check it here.As I said in last income report my next target is to become four figure blogger.As said this month my income touched four figure.The purpose of this income report is to inspire newbie bloggers to earn money and also teach How to Earn the Same.
Here in this income report I am going to share little about My self ,How I got into blogging and few more things.So friends bare me for few minutes!

About Myself

I am Engineering student  pursuing 3rd year in electronic stream.Till my +2 I used to concentrate more on studies and always wanted to get good percentage.This helped me to get in Good engineering college in my state.Basically I am from lower middle class family so my family always want me to study well ,to get good % ,So that I can get good Job But what I feel if you have only studies and Good percentage you can get Job Only not anything more then that.

How it all Started:

As said above I got into Blogging because of My Bro Imran Uddin who is Entrepreneur,a Pro Blogger and  an SEO Expert.

My father Brought laptop for me in starting of 2nd year in Engineering.Being Frank I don't Know that we need OS to run Computer that much lagging I am in computer field before one year but now it's all different.What I feel is Computer + Internet Can Create a world and Can Destroy a World.

I started My Blogging on Blog Spot then I moved to custom domain name after 2 months.I dint make single penny in first four months of my blogging.Actually it Takes more then 6 months minimum to make money from blog  but because of My Brother I made it little soon :)
So if you want to Become successful in blogging to make money then there are only 2 ways.Either you must be doing extraordinary well or getting guidance from the people who are already success in it.If you are a newbie blogger want to  Make Money Online so I suggest you to get guidance from the people who are already did it. I am here to help you out contact me

So I don't want to delay any more Here is Income report for the Month September 2013.

1.Add Sense: 220$

AdSense Income is Same as Compared to last 2 months.Reason is in recent Google update I lost my traffic so can't make Much from Adsense. Now I recovered traffic again so lets see will it improve Adsense income by next month.
  • Don't depend on only Adsense Explore New ways to Make Money
If you Want to Increase AdSense Income from your blog Check Here

2.Infolinks: 80$

Info links is Inline Advertising network.Last month I used 3-4 ad links it generated 80$ but it will irritate visitors so this month I reduced it to 1 will see how it works.

3.Sponsored Reviews: 300$

Though We are Not Offering Do follow links in sponsor post due to Google Guidelines still Getting many Sponsor posts daily.We are accepting only few that will add value to our blog.

4.SEO and SMO Services: 420$

Woo! This is main source of  Income.As said Before we are offering Services to newbie bloggers and For Clients.Presently working with only some good projects and trying to expand our services.

5.Direct Advertising: 

Got many Direct Advertisers to place their adds but due to less Payout  and not worthy I rejected them.If you want to advertise on our blog Check here for AD units and Their Prices.

6.Our Expenses: 200$

Expenses are also little high this month.We offered Paid Post for bloggers for publishing our posts for our clients and some money for social media promotion.


Summing Up all: 300$+80$+300$+420$=1020$ and our expenses 200$ from it

Projects Ahead:

Having some Serious Projects ahead to Increase My Income
  • Affiliate Marketing: As said Before I want to get into affiliate marketing.Working on it hope I will earn from affiliate also and  will add in the next income report.
  • Services: As always I want to expand my Services and want to work with some potential clients.
There are many more Projects ahead..! I want to accomplish them one by one.I am not that greedy to make thousand and thousand dollars but want to make reasonably 2000$ per month for now. 

Conclusion:

I know this income is not extraordinary but its decent income by blogging part time.To Make Some Big bucks online you need to update yourself skills regularly and work more and more !Competition is very high now a days only stronger can wins the race.
so be confident and work on your projects.Learned from my bro :)

If you are Struggling to make Money from your blog or your traffic is less contact me we can guide you !

Let me know how's your blogging going on in comments

1 comments:

  1. If you are looking for an excellent contextual ad network, I recommend that you check out Chitika.

    ReplyDelete