Powered by Blogger.
Menu :

Hands on with Killzone Shadow Fall; Nope, this didn't do it for me at all

Preview by Matt S. 

Standard set of disclaimers up front: I'm not a big fan of shooters, and I have never really, truly enjoyed a Killzone game. There are certain examples of the genre that I do get along with and can certainly appreciate - such as Crysis 3 or that XCOM one, but Killzone always seemed just a little bland for my tastes.

But it's a major release for the PlayStation 4, and so I felt obligated to check it out at the recent EB Games expo. Specifically I checked it out at an evening media-only event that paired me up with some of Australia's other gaming journos (there's no way I'd line up for over an hour for any shooter), for some four-on-four multiplayer action.

0 comments:

Post a Comment