Powered by Blogger.
Menu :

Next generation mobile devices: the home consoles of tomorrow?

Opinion by Chris I.

With all the hype surrounding the vastly approaching next generation gaming console releases, it’s a joy to see gamers’ excitement filling the web and forum pages across the Internet.

But as I see what’s to come with these new consoles, it’s become quite apparent that it’s a lot more of the same that we already have. Sure there are improved specs, but the upgrade is not as visually obvious as it was in previous generations. Yet, with the economy just recently looming on the brink of another potential collapse and the production cost of games continuing to rise, I can’t stop myself from thinking even further forward. Why? Because I’ve had something in my home produce that “Wow!” factor numerous times now and it wasn’t a gaming console.

0 comments:

Post a Comment