Powered by Blogger.
Menu :

What I'd like to see Nintendo learn from the PlayStation Vita

Opinion by Matt S. 

It's been a long time since I cared about a big game release on the PlayStation Vita. Reading that sentence you might assume that I'm not playing the console any longer, but that couldn't be further from the truth; if anything the Vita is my most used device.

For instance, TuneIn radio launched on the Vita this week, giving me easy access to Japanese radio stations when I'm out and about. Also on my Vita are applications for Twitter, Facebook, and my E-mail account, and the interfaces and general experience of using these apps is the best I've experienced in any format. And then I've got access to millions of music tracks while on the go via Music Unlimited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment