Powered by Blogger.
Menu :

Review: Gravi (PC)

Review by Michael B. 

Before I go onto the review proper, I want to point out two things. Firstly, I was never able to get Gravi to run in Steam’s Offline Mode. This was tested on both a laptop and a dedicated gaming desktop. I have contacted the developer Hashbang Games about this issue and it seems that this is an unintentional bug, but as of writing this review it has still not been addressed.

Secondly, almost none of the promised features listed in the Steam Early Access developer comment were present in my review copy of the game. I have no idea how updating info on Early Access titles works from a developers perspective, so I am not immediately going to call Hashbang Games out on this. However, I feel obligated to state that the Early Access developer comments are not reflective of the final product. Moving on…

0 comments:

Post a Comment